Monday, July 21, 2008

The Police







As you can see, we went to the Police concert on Saturday night. Naui and Addy were there too. We had lawn seats, which was tough, since I've seen Sting several times where I've been close enough to see him without binoculars. And I was teased twice with closer seats (3 if you count trying to call into 103.5 when the sirens sounded). Ah well. I might be the only one there who's actually seen Sting in Istanbul. All that said, we had a really fun time and the concert was great. It brought back so many memories. I had the biggest crush on Craig Hogan when I was 13 or 14, and Every Breath You Take was Our Song. Ha Ha. Thanks to my siblings who turned me on to the Police when I was but a child!!

2 comments:

chiggyz said...

Who is that hot 40 year old mama in the bee outfit. She is so cute.

Tina said...

ha ha i just got it!!!! how fun!!!