Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Fourth








Here are some pictures from our 4th of July. I love the one with Elena's arm around Ollie. She is so affectionate! The lovely ladies are our friends from England: Lucy, Meg, Amy, their mother, and some of their children. They all live here in Utah now!! My mom made a quick visit to the parade before heading up to Midway with Ken to look at my dad's art exhibit there. Addy and his friends sold snowcones.

Right now, all our thoughts are with my beloved cousin Marcie, who lost her baby girl while giving birth this weekend. My heart aches for her and her family. I love you Marcie.

3 comments:

Tina said...

I love your family....can you adopt me??

Maddie said...

Let's adopt each other! Thank you so much for the donation!

chiggyz said...

Maddie--You have some great photos here!!! We had a blast on the fourth and we are praying for Marcie to have peace and comfort!!!