Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Lazy Blogger






I think I'm going to do it. I think I'm going to move to Utah County. I'm not sure if I'm going to rent or buy yet, but I think I'll head down soon--like by the end of the month. The commute is wearing on me finally!

Elena's birthday was the day before yesterday and Paolo got blessed. He fell asleep during the blessing. It was so cute seeing Naui hold up a groggy almost one-year-old baby after the blessing. Edie and I had been wondering what he was doing because he was so quiet!

The day before, we went to Gardner Village to celebrate Nena's birthday. We took the hay ride with the witch and ate Edie's homemade Chili. It was quite fun but oh so cold.

The picture of my new Ann Taylor LOFT find is for Kelly, and anyone else who likes fashion :). For some reason, I just love this little jacket.

I leave for San Francisco on Friday morning! I will be walking a half marathon in honor and memory of Anthony. Thanks to everyone who donated and supported me in this effort!!!

3 comments:

ixoj said...

Super cute! I love the jacket!

chiggyz said...

O.K. These pictures are so cute and the one of your jacket is adorable and yes--I love fashion. I wish I could update my wardrobe a little. I did get some cute jeans. I need to hem them though. Thanks for coming to the party and blessing. Lolo was too cute. He tried to grab Agustin's glasses during the blessing. Check my blog. Leave a comment.

Lily said...

I love the baby. It's so cute! But where is the contest? Anyway, here's an idea "all about me" or "me and myself". Congratulations for your concerned about those deceases, we all needed to be more like you. Greetings from Puerto Rico.