Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Weddings and Crazy Cat Ladies













Before I left for Peter's wedding this morning I spread out all my new fundraising bears. When I came home, Mario was in the midst of all of them. So cute. Pete and Kendra's wedding was beautiful--outside near Log Haven, then with a luncheon buffet in Log Haven. Their friend Ethan wrote an amazing poem that he sang. The vows they wrote to each other were precious, especially Kendra's. Marcie looked radiant (so did Jill), Ted looked great and Bonnie and Tom were the happiest parents around. I'm so thankful for the blessing in this family's life following Marcie and Chris's great sadness. I love the Hansens!! P.S. The pictures are in nowhere near the order I wanted them in. Oh well!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh Mario!!!! What a fun wedding..Thanks for coming last night. I so miss hanging out with you...

chiggyz said...

Congratulations Peter and Kendra!!! I loved the wedding. I do love weddings too Maddie. You have got some great pictures. Marcie and Jill are so gorgeous as usual. The bride and groom are stunning. What a fun day. Mario-- you are too cute.