Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fall 2015

I'm no writer, but I figure I'll just dive right back in. Facebook kind of took over right as I was getting my groove with my blog, and I've discovered I kind of miss it. I feel like my mind is fracturing with FB and my newish cell phone. I have had a smart phone for about a year now. I flit from email (hardly ever anything interesting) to FB (nice to see friends' updates but there is also a lot of garbage in the trending portion, and sometimes I get sucked in to reading about popular culture things I truly have no interest in). Then I flit over to Words with Friends, and if I remember that I am trying to achieve more focus and end this self-inflicted ADD, I settle in to read from my Kindle App. Right now I am reading Dracula. I love it! I want to watch a good version of it once I finish the book. If I decide I have the energy and where-with-all, I will try to be Dracula for Halloween. I saw some little flies at Zurcher's today and thought how cute it would be to make a Dracula-themed Halloween box. Maybe I will try to do that for Jude. I'm off to teach now--I have the worst teaching schedule ever. I don't get done till 9:40 on M/W nights--too late for me.

No comments: