Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve



I was just kidding about the form letter :). On Christmas Eve, Edie, Naui, Addy, Ollie, Elena, Paolo, Ken, Cynthia and I ate dinner with my mom and dad at their house. Ollie said during dinner, "I would just like to announce that this is the best food ever!" I spent the night here at my mom and dad's, then on Christmas I gave my mom and dad each a bar of soap and they gave me the most beautiful Turkish Evil Eye bracelet. (My mom had already shown it to me because she was so excited about it.) Here's more information about the Nazar. http://www.nazarboncugu.com/default.htm. My mom and I went to the movie theaters and saw Doubt and Valkyrie, then my dad joined us for Yes Man. I met up with my friend Tina and her mom at JC Penney this morning and bought a sweater to wear to the party I'm going to tonight. I'm exchanging gifts with my "friend" tonight. I got him a lift ticket to Sundance, a book, and a $10 i-tunes card. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! To my loyal readership, THANK YOU!!!

6 comments:

ixoj said...

Merry Christmas Maddie!!

Louise and Tim said...

Maddie, I am so glad you have a blog! I love being able to check in on your life more often. You have had such an eventful year! Grandma is always asking what I've heard and now I can just sit her down and let her get up to date. She will be so excited. We adore you! Merry Christmas!

Louise and Tim said...

Maddie, visit louisentim.blogspot.com anytime or you can visit us at home anytime your near Omaha.

chiggyz said...

Glad you were kidding about the form letter. I was kind of like huh? I thought we were on the same page about those things. Ha!!!!

chiggyz said...

Nice pics. I think we liked the same pictures or we were both at the same place on Christmas Eve.

Tina said...

I Love your necklace!!!! Happy New Year, let's get together soon!!!